You know what this is something that we should have been talking about for years but it was only brought to our attention when someone in Network Marketing did a Google search and found Ethical Direct Selling Group. It really was exciting to again to be found on Google for being ethical in business.
Working online seems to be the next big thing, according to Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) the data reveals that the number of employed people who are now working from home has increased from 20% of the entire work force to 30% in 15 years. These stats are sure to increase over time as the jobs that were around 20 years ago some don’t exist now.
There are so many options to work online however most of these ‘get rich quick’ schemes just don’t work, some are worth a lot at but most are SCAMS. These scams prey on people that just want to find another way to get ahead, most of us now need multiple streams of income and this is where the ponzi schemes come from.
How do you tell the good from the bad well that is the million dollar question. We will delve into it further in this blog, letting people know that you can work online or from home with ethics and values aligned. The whole thing about working online is something that is new with the birth of social media and the like, however scamming others has been going on for hundreds of years.
So what does that mean for everyone wanting to work online, it is great to say the least in a way because their is so many choices. It isn’t great in the way that so many charlaton’s (scam artists) around and just wanting to take other peoples money without giving anything in return. So let’s explore some of the benefits working from home or working online:
- You can be with your family
- Don’t have to pay for childcare unless you want to
- You can go to more of the activities that your children do
- No need to worry about taking leave as you can do everything during school times
- Also working when baby is sleeping or a toddler
- Once they grow up it means freedom to travel
Our business is based on ethics and values and that is why we wanted to share some tips about it.
When looking for something to do online, we at Ethical Direct Selling Group recommend you STOP and read these points to help you make your decision.
- If something is too good to be true it sure is
- Research everything like crazy (read reviews etc)
- Ask someone who doesn’t have a vested interest in the entity (business)
- Surround yourself with people who have got your back
- Nothing can be done with no hard WORK
- When something says 90% automated run far far away