Do you notice how your are portraying yourself to others? Are you aware of the impact your words have on people around you? Let’s explore some mistakes and also some solutions to those mistakes.
5 Mistakes that are made on either business pages or business groups.
1) Posting your link everywhere and not adding value to others. What does that look like http://www.xxxx.md blah blah blah I am awesome. UM I didn’t need you to do that and I really don’t want to buy off you because you shoved it down my throat. (Remember people don’t like to be sold to but everyone wants to BUY).
Trying to sell your product or services on someone else’s post in Facebook. It shows desperation and hurts your brand.
2) On Facebook personal messaging someone from a group. This is SPAM and really annoying.
Having your own agenda. This happens a lot in business groups. Someone posts for recommendations they either bag other companies or they just tout for business.
3) Sabotaging other peoples posts for your own gain on their personal page. Not about products but saying that anything you do is better than someone else.
Solutions to most of these mistakes are as follows.
4) Being a Taker… It’s all about giving to others and not taking. Sounds good however so many people don’t live by the Golden Rule – Do unto others.
5) If it is too good to be true it probably is. There is nothing that is get rich quick it is all about work.
Use Attraction Marketing instead of using Verbal Diarrhoea.
Helping others without expecting anything in return.
Add value to every single post you comment on and think about what is being said in context to the question.
As human beings we have to remember that we have two ears and one mouth for a reason. Please use these senses wisely and always put yourself in the other person’s shoes.
(C) Excelling in Direct Sales 2016.
Ethical Direct Selling Group are touring Australia with “The Art of Selling” – coming to a town near you. Read more at The Art of Selling or head directly to our Shop to purchase a ticket. Coming to Brisbane on 9th February 2018
Connect with Excelling in Direct Sales at: