Our conversation with Kim was so uplifting and very informative. Have a listen.
Kim is passionate about working with children and adults alike to heal, empower and inspire them to manage their stress and anxiety in a natural, holistic way. She uses Counselling and other Alternative Therapies. She have brought the traditional and alternative together, providing a unique, intuitive and individualised therapy approach.
Having a son with Autism led her to the realisation that the only way she could help him to reach his full potential was to teach him how to self-regulate his own stress and anxiety. To do this she also needed to learn how to manage her own and so from this, the idea for Rainbow Light Therapies was born.
After years of training, attending endless workshops and working in the school system in both the mainstream and special educational settings, this business launched in 2014. Rainbow Light Therapies offers services centering around stress and anxiety management including:
· Kids and Teens Group and Individual Managing Anxiety Sessions and Workshops
· Kids, Teens and Adults Reiki Workshops
· Kids and Teens Intuitive Workshops
· Kids, Teens and Adults Intuitive Healings
· Kids, Teens and Adults Holistic Counselling Workshops
· Australian Bush Flower Essences Consultations and
· Individual and Family Counselling Sessions for every member of the family.
Kim has full qualifications and insurance for all services offered and accreditation with IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapies) and the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme). she also holds a current Working with Children Check and first aid qualifications and adhere to the *Code of Conduct for General Health Service Providers as set out by the Health Commission.