The dictionary shows success as an accomplishment of an aim or purpose in its simple terms. However you can take it further and say it is all about planning it out, some people use business plans, some use vision boards or goal mapping to show their success.
- Business Plan is more about financials and more about being analytical
- Vision Board and Goal Mapping is more about being visual with your plans
The way you are in person should be the way you are on social media, just keep being authentic and your tribe will find you. When people post in groups on social media make sure you aren’t salesly, show people that you are there to help them and be genuine in your approach.
What causes you to get nowhere on social media is:
- Dumping and Running (posting and leaving the group)
- Posting your link everywhere (it is spam)
- Commenting with nothing of value to the original post
Things that we have used in the past and some we will continue to use in the future are:
- Reiki – a technique for reducing stress
- EFT – Emotion Freedom Technique (meridian system tapping into them)
- Counselling – so many choices
- Facebook Groups – others that are going through this
- Mentors/Coaches – they have experience in this area
Warren Buffet was a successful entrepreneur before his 50th birth however, Buffett made $62.7 billion of his $63.3 billion net worth after he turned 50. This is to show everyone it doesn’t matter where you are in your journey just so long as you are failing forward.
Everyday is a learning curve and failing forward is about being active and having action in your life. It doesn’t mean that you have failed at all, learn a new skill and put that into action straight away. When we do a course or workshop and then put it into action straight way.
I had to threaten with the technical PlayStation and the iPad off him we went for a walk around, he got to pet and communicate with three different fur babies. We met lovely a lady on the walk and saw about six to seven different birds. He was telling me about the wetlands being man-made and communicating to me about other things too.
As you can see success is something different to everyone. The success I’ve seen in him is incredible we’re breaking down those barriers.
You know the saying “You can’t teach an old dog a new trick”, Well, that is rubbish, it’s proven that someone in the 30s 40s 50s 60s 70s 80s 90s can learn new things. I just watched TV with a lady who’s 102 and she’s just flying a plane, this proves you can teach someone something new every single day. The world is such a blessing so we need to be thankful for everything every single day.